Sunday, September 24, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching . . .

I thought my Inchy Flower Swap flowers for September were all done and ready for the mail tomorrow morning but as I looked at the list, I realized I accidentally looked at the wrong name and made flowers for the wrong gal.  Oops!!


So, I will keep these flowers until I do get the gal that is supposed to get them, which could be months or years or never!!  LOL!!  At least I had fun making them!!

Now to pick out fabrics for the flowers I am supposed to make for this month!!  :-))

I am linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching over at Kathy's Quilts.  Come see what everyone is working on today!!

3 comments:

elliek said...

Ooops ! Lovely hexies though

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ahhh--me thinks these 'opps of hexies' are really a sign of a future project that is calling your name--or they will look nice on a back of a quilt by the quilt label!!!
enjoy the moments, di

KaHolly said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that does stuff like that!