Monday, March 13, 2017

Mary Jane Got Her Goodies . . .

and so now I can show you what she got and her cute email that came after she opened her package ~


Hi, Kris!  Well, it only took 3 days!  I love my package.  I'm already imagining what the fabrics will become, and I think the hearts will be so much fun to create something with. They make me think of Jenny of Elefantz, who combines appliqué with crewel embroidery and comes up with beautiful finishes, though not strictly a quilter. Are you familiar with her?   Here's her blog: http://www.elefantz.com/?m=1

Of course, I'm not a quilter, either, but you've given me inspiration to try, and I thank you for that as much as the gifts.  I wondered if I should admit that for fear you'd think your gifts would go to waste, but please be sure that I'll use what I can and share what I don't.  Cross stitch is my main stitching joy, so fabrics are great for finishing those projects, too. The button says it all!

Thanks for sharing your talent and your sweet spirit on your blog, and this great giveaway with me.  I'll do my best to make you proud!

Blessings,
Mary Jane
Hopefully we now have a new quilter on our hands!!


2 comments:

Janet O. said...

How can she help but want to quilt now?!?

Denise :) said...

Shoot, it makes *me* want to get busy!! Sweet package -- you're a very good gifter!!! :)