Monday, April 13, 2015

Wednesday is My Last Day of Work . . .

out in the real world!!  I am sooo excited.  When Janet O. over at Rogue Quilter found out I was going to be done shortly, she asked what was going to be the first project I was going to work on.  Turns out that is a very difficult question to answer!!

I could work on ~

 Putting the binding on this cute little wallhanging, or

I could finish up this vanishing 9-patch quilt that I started for me, or

I could finish up the two commission lap quilts that should have been finished 6 months ago (thank goodness for understanding clients).

Or, I could put togehter and quilt this cute block swap quilt that I have had for over 2 years now, or







I could finish my Ricky times Kaleidoscope quilt, or

I could finish the Kaffe Fasset surprise quilt for some dear friends, or

I could work on the 4-patch stack and whack quilt that I just love, or




I could get going on the Quilts of Valor quilt top I was asked to complete!!

Or, wow, this is ancient history - I could finish up the Dresden Plate quilt I made for one of Madam Samm's Blog hops, or

Get the label completed for my younger brother's quilt so I can finally mail it off to him!!

Or I can get my Studio completely re-figured so that if that younger brother moves here this summer to live with me, he will have some room!!

That way, I can just get the label on his quilt and give it to thim when he comes to visit the end of May to see if he wants to live here!!

OR, I can just start something NEW!!



5 comments:

jan said...

I definitely vote for something new! lol! Congratulations! xo

Janet O. said...

Go for a quick feeling of accomplishment and slap that label on your brother's quilt!!
What is this about him coming to live with you?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I vote for the label, binding and then finish the commission quilts - then reward yourself with something new.

elliek said...

I am all in favour of something new!!!!! Good to see someone else has as many UFO's as me. Enjoy the last day of paid work and welcome to the UFO list.

Nancy said...

Wow, I am getting dizzy just reading your list. Sure looks like you won’t be bored.