Thursday, September 4, 2014

Seems Like I have Been Away ForEVER!!

I have been working on a couple of quilts tops for a quilt designer who needs the tops in time to get them quilted and ready for Market in Houston next month.  Is that fun, or what!!

Well, I got the first one done and spoke with the designer this evening who said I could share a sneekie peek and then once the pattern is completed and the quilt is done, I can show the whole thing - so here it is~


I can't wait until I can show you the whole quilt - it is spectacular!!

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How exciting for you!!!

Janet O. said...

Wow, this looks like no easy thing! So pretty just in "peek" form--can't wait to see the whole thing!
And here all this time I just thought you were snowed under with work! : )