Sunday, September 28, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitchin'

Last week when I was over visiting Janet O, the Rogue Quilter, a dear friend of her's had sent her a beautiful single Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses block appliqued onto a background and made into a sweet little mini quilt.  Well, I have been trying to decide what to do with my one (and I hope not only) Lucy Boston block and so this afternoon I stitched it onto a background and now I am going to try some tight FMQ on the background ~


What a fun way to spotlight a Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses block!!  I'm excited!!

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks really nice, Kris. How did the quilting go?

elliek said...

so pretty.

mkhquilts said...

Love the block! I am slowly putting together a 48 block quilt! going to take awhile!

Denise :) said...

Beautiful -- just beautiful! :)

Nancy said...

Great block, I can’t believe you are making these. Too much for me.