Monday, April 8, 2013

Challenge Quilt!!


This is part of the quilt I have been working on the past few days.  I actually started it a couple of weeks ago but my friend Janet over at Rogue Quilter suggested I wait until the last minute because she knows how much I love deadlines!!  Ha, ha, Janet was just joking around with me but I took her suggestion and I will be back to show you the quilt top tomorrow after I get back from Guild where I will present it to it's new owner.  Plus,  I'll tell you about the challenge part!!

5 comments:

elliek said...

Love it. It is in one of my favourite colours.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

OOOO, now I can't wait to see the whole quilt!

Janet O. said...

Oh, wow, Kris, I LOVE that block! Looks better than I'd even imagined.
Good for you putting the thrill of the "last minute finish" into the project. I knew you could do it!
Hee hee--never underestimate the power of suggestion!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love those colors. So pretty!

Unknown said...

This is amazing. Beautiful!