Sunday, March 10, 2013

Slow Stitchin' Sunday


Today I am working on this darling little baby hat.  I am using stretch sock yarn so I hope it comes out okay.  This is the first time I have ever used a stretch yarn.  It also has a cute pair of booties to go with the hat.

I really love the idea of Slow Stitchin' Sunday as it gives me time to be quiet and prepare myself for the upcoming  week - and this new week is going to be a doozie!!

I have linked up with Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts.  Go check out what others have been working on today!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Cute hat, but not quite my size. Is that why you are using stretchy yarn? I'll need a bigger bootie, too. Thanks for thinking of me. : )
What is going on in your "doozie" of a week. Well, I'm guessing you are taking delivery on something, but is there more?

Quilter Kathy said...

That is an adorable project...enjoy!

Sue Daurio said...

What a wonderful hat, love the yarn.