Friday, December 7, 2012

Look What Came in the Mail This Morning!!

Do you remember a few days ago I showed you some of the Hexagon flowers I completed while the furnace was broken?  Well, those little red flowers were for my November swap partner in the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.  They had to go all the way to Australia so I am not sure if they are there yet.  But my partner for November lives in California and her cute package arrived this morning ~


My choices in the swap are polka dot pedals and white centers.  Aren't these darling??  And look, the nail file even has polka dots!!  So cute and so thoughtful!!  Finally, see that little flower??  It is a magnet for the frig!!

Thank you Terry, I love everything!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Oh, that cute little magnet is giving me ideas! It all looks like fun stuff, Kris!