Friday, November 16, 2012

New Quilt in the Making!!

I was putting some kits together for this darling new pattern by Laundry Basket Quilts for my eBay and Etsy shops ~
But I didn't think you could see the little 9-patches that go between the snowmen rows in the pattern very well, so I made up some of the blocks to add to the listings ~
Aren't they cute!!  Each little block is going be 3" square finished and they sit on point right next to each other.  All the fabrics are Moda Batiks designed by Laundry Basket Quilts and it is going to make a large lap quilt.

It's so nice to have a new project in the works!!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks like a fun quilt, Kris. I love the Laundry Basket Batiks.

Doniene said...

Kris, just found you through Janet! These little nine patches are darling! What a beautiful quilt it will be!! Looking forward to "getting to know you better" through blogland!!

Blessings