Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Got the Cutest Housewarming Gift . . .

from my darling friend, Shell . . .yes, that Shell from The Raspberry Rabbits!!  I commented on how much I loved her newest design, "The Hare's Lair" and she went and sent me one as a housewarming gift!!
It came packed like this - oh, wow, a real present!!

And when I opened it up, here is what I found ~

plus a darling litle card ~
That read, "Dear Mom - Wishing you a wonderful, fun and happy adventure in your new home.  Love always, your daughter, Shell!!"

Thank you Shell, I love, love, love it and can't wait to get started on it!!  And I LOVE the polka dots and the lime green - two of my favorites!!

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How sweet - that's our Shell.

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful gift and surprise.
My daughter would never think to do that, lol.

Debbie

quilter000 said...

wonderful your home will be so inviting and make one feel right at home soon Love the design. Patty

Denise :) said...

OH!! How sweet! What a good girl!! :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love ya bunches Mom. So happy for you. Wish I was there to help you decorate. We would have so much fun playing together.
ya know what's funny? You gave me that green polka dot bunny container a few years ago. I love it. It sits on my windowsill in Bunnyville. Now you get green and polka dots back. hee,hee,hee.
Hugs!