Saturday, March 31, 2012

All Finished and Delivered

I kept putting off the finishing of my friend's quilt but I did get it done today and it turned out pretty good.


I did have to tell KayLynn that this was the very first larger quilt that I had quilted on my machine and that some of the flowers were pretty raw and others were better.  I told her each flower could represent a trial (good or bad) in her life - some of the flowers look better than some of the others!! She said she loved it and it touched her heart!!

6 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

What a beautiful gift for your friend!

Anonymous said...

It's so lovely! and I'm sure you're excited to have finished it too!

Anonymous said...

This beautiful and cuddly quilt has turned out to be a special gift for a very special friend. Quite beautiful...KayLynn will treasure it!

Chris said...

It turned out wonderful. What a great gift. Now you can go back to your SNW :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I love it!

Denise :) said...

Oh Kris, this is a lovely, lovely gift! You are so generous and thoughtful! :)