Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wonderful Quilt!!

As many of you know, I have "semi-retired" to come to St. George to help my darling 93 year-old Dad through the rest of his life.  In order to be able to stay home with him I have really worked hard at having some great products in my little eBay store and the Lord has blessed me greatly, selling enough to accomplish my goal.

Most of the time buyers buy and go their way.  Every once in awhile a buyer is gracious enough to stay in touch with me long enough to finish their quilt and send me a picture!!  That is exactly what Mary did!!  Mary bought Moda's "Happy" by Me & My Sister for the back and the "Happy" in Daffodil Yellow for the napkins.

Is this a darling quilt or what??  And look how fabulous the black stripe looks!!  I want to run right out and make of of these myself!!!
 (Click on the picture to see the detail!!  You'll be glad you did!!)

Mary, I so appreciate you spending the time to send me a picture of your gorgeous quilt!!!  I love it!!!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Very cute!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I, too, have the fabrics to make a Happy Quilt. It's on my summer quilting list. Thanks for sharing the photo. Your new friend made a beautiful quilt.

I think it's a wonderful thing you're doing, helping your dad. God bless.
xoxo
Donna

My Life and Quilting said...

How sweet the quilt is and quilted wonderfully...The fabric's are a happy and makes this quilt a fun quilt... Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt! The colors and prints and the way it was quilted just make me feel happy!

Very beautiful Mary!