Sunday, March 6, 2011

Progress? Not Quite what I was Thinking!!

Do you remember the sweater for my great-niece that was to be done by her birthday, March 1st?
Well, when I checked with my niece, Michelle we realized that Lauren had grown about 5 inches in the past year and a half so the sweater was way too short.  So, I had to take out the back down to the pink and then I thought I had to add more to the pink so I added a couple of inches and then it was too long.  So, I had to rip those two inches out.

And THEN, both my Dad and I got the stomach bug from Michelle's cute family and we have both been pretty punk since Thursday.  I am feeling much better as of last night and so now I can start the forward progress on this sweater.  Needless to say, it is going to be a belated birthday present!!
Oh, well, live and learn - one step forward two steps back sometimes!!  I am enjoying the process though!!

1 comment:

liz said...

I understand that feeling very well. Hope your sickness disappears rapidly.