Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Darling Bunny Pillow From The Raspberry Rabbits

On Friday when I was visiting Michelle May's blog, The Raspberry Rabbits, she had just created a new pillow kit and I just had to have it!!  Now, I don't buy too many special things for myself so this was truly a splurge, but boy was it ever worth it!!  And I haven't even started working on the pillow.  I have just opened the package and drooled over the contents.
 This is how my new kit was presented when I opened the package!!  The little thank you card included a couple of Raspberry Meltaway chocolates and a Bigelow Green tea bag with Pomegranate & Acai!!
 And then here are all the goodies inside!!!
 Michelle's attention to detail is beyond amazing!!!  The fabrics are exquisite!!  The thread is beautiful and look at the darling little bunny needle holder!!  Love it!!
This is going to be a fun pillow to work on!!  Thank you, Shell!!  I will post pictures as I go along!!

2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I love your new pillow kit. Shell is such a talented artist. Can't wait to see your version all finished. Have fun with it.
xoxo to you (and Shell!)
Donna

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ohhhh, you go girl. We need to treat ourself special, so don't stress on it. THis is a lovely pillow, I eye-balled it too. Love the way she sent it - how special is that! Happy Valentines to you.