Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog-Hopping and Found a Very Fun Quiz

There are a million quizes to be taken on the Internet but this one was intriguing because it focuses on our positive qualities.  My results are:
Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Faith
You are Faith. Faith is the belief in better things, in spite of the cynicism and doubt that swirls around us. Faith gives us strength; it inpsires us to move forward and follow our hearts. "Faith tells us what the senses do not."
Courage
Charity
Friendship
Love
Peace
Which Positive Quality Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Very interesting result because this is a quality I have been working toward having for the past several years!!  The link is at the bottom of my results if you are interested in taking the quiz - its quite short but has a few questions where I really had to think about my answer!!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

That was fun, it had me thinking too. I am-

You are Courage. Courage is bravery, daring to do what is right in the face of adversity. Courage allows for the triumph of good over evil. "Courage does what must be done no matter what the consequences."


Interesting...because I always feel the need to speak up when something is morally (according to my morals!) wrong, even though I know I won't be popular with some people for speaking out.