Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I was showered with all kinds of telephone calls and renditions of "happy birthday to you . . . "   I got beautiful white tulips from my family
and my darling niece, Michelle, who always knows the perfect gift for everyone, got me the STOIK Stitch Creator!!
The Stoik Stitch Creator converts photos into a counted cross-stitch pattern.  It’s a download with a cross stitch pattern creator, a cross stitch pattern and a color chart. It converts pictures or scanned images to cross-stitch schemes.  Stitch patterns may be changed by hand with virtual tools like needle, color fill, eraser, text. 

Does anyone out there have this fun toy and do you like it??

Well, I am off to play and see if I can figure this thing out!!!  :-))

2 comments:

Nedra said...

Happy Birthday Kris!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have Stitch Pro - have fun with your new present, and Happy Birthday.