Monday, November 1, 2010

A Reminder to Vote Tomorrow!!

I am feeling pretty patriotic this morning for two reasons:

1.  Tomorrow is a big voting day that may change the dynamics in many local elections and
2. In my Amercian Civilization class we are studying the time of the Civil War back in the 1860s - a war that totally changed the dynamics of how this great country grew!!

So, I felt like it would be a good day to spend working on a  patriotic wall hanging and I went through my stash to see what I could find.
I found these great Civil War reproduction prints and a perfect pattern using the blue star fabric.  Now to snuggle in and enjoy a day of quilting - I hope!!!

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Perfect fabric choices! Voting is the first thing on my list tomorrow. In FL we have early voting, but there's something special and sacred about voting on Election Day!
God Bless America.
xoxo
Donna