Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh My - How Time Flies

I was sitting here looking at the calendar this morning
and started thinking about how fast the time seems to go!!  I can remember one time as a child I told my Mom I wish my birthday would hurry and get here and she told me not to wish my life away because when I got older my life would go much quicker than I wanted it to go!!  Boy, was she ever right!!!  I can hardly believe it has been a whole week since I have posted anything here!!!

Life has gotten so hectic and fast-paced since school and my two little jobs have started that I don't seem to get much quilting and me time in these days!!  I am hoping things calm down here soon - I need a quilting  fix!!!  I just got my little blogging fix!!  LOL!!!  Do any of you feel like there is just too little time these days??

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Kris, I think it is a change of the seasons and a mix of the shorter daylight time that just gets us into a funk at this time of the year. I have no "little" ones around to add to my day, but I remember those times. Enjoy your kids and family first. I'm an insomniac, but I find that time my most productive - I just don't recommend it. As our bodies adjust to the daylights saving and routines of life, we do tend to sort it all out. This too shall pass. Hugs, Sharon

WATTLE GIRL said...

I used to think that too Kris. But lately I am being forced kicking and screaming into quieter days and not doing much. Planted 5 tomato plants today and you would have thought I had climbed a mountain for hours and hours. I dont like it I really dont. But I agree sometimes the days fly by,but wait for some test results.!!!! I hate the waiting!!!