Monday, May 17, 2010

Marjo van Oers - Nederlands

A little over a month ago I wrote about joining an International Siggie Swap. Well, I have received my first two siggies!!!  Some of the women who are in this swap have been collecting a siggie from hundreds of quilters all over the world. First of all, it is sooooooo much fun getting snail mail that is not a bill or an advertisement, and second, it is even more fun to see who the siggie is from and where in the world they live. With the two siggies I have received so far, each quilter sent a mini biography which I will keep with each siggie and then I am planning to put together a little journal-type book of all the bios once I have enough siggies to make into a quilt. Each siggie will measure 5 inches by 5 inches once it is part of a quilt.  This is a great way to meet the neatest people all over the world and a fun collection to collect.
Judy Lindsay - Lacey, WA USA

No comments: