Friday, February 26, 2010

I am not sure where the past ten days have gone but I have been busy making all kinds of decisions regarding my cottage quilting venture. I have been selling Aurifil thread on eBay for several years now along with other notions and select fabrics. But I have decided to expand my line of fabrics and go with the designer that I think is one of the most exciting and wondrous of all the designers – Kaffe Fassett!! I just ordered 16 different fabrics to start my collection and I can hardly wait to have them arrive on my doorstep!! Kaffe’s fabrics are truly eye candy and the feel of the fabric is like chocolate – and as quilters, we know how wonderful chocolate is and how essential it is to our artistic dispositions!! These pictures are just a few of the patterns!! I look forward to sharing this wonderful line with all of you at discounted prices as soon as it arrives!!



No comments: