Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am having so much fun with this eBay stuff!!! I have had a little store on eBay for several years, but now that I am "retired" and helping my Dad get through the rest of his life, the income from the eBay store is much more important. So, I decided to step it up a bit and have fun with it!!
I have been selling Aurifil thread since I first tried it out about 3 years ago and fell in love with how it worked with my Dear Jane quilt in 1030's retro prints. I have always sold it in the 1422 yd spools but now it comes in a 220 yard spool and so I decided to put 4 of the neutral colors together in a sampler pack for those that want to try Aurifil but not spend the $6.99 a spool just in case they don't love it as much as I do!!
Stay tuned for all the new things I am adding to my eBay store!!

No comments: